Wednesday 24 August 2011

some things are better left unsaid.. or not


This is a blog post addressing a few things, for those of you who follow me on twitter (@09lauraspain) you will be aware I am leaving the beauty blogging community .. but before you all cheer that that girl who rambled on for pages without having a point has left.. I thought I would tell you I will still be blogging.. just a bit more about me and my life and a lot less about make-up. This is for several reasons mainly being my lack of motivation to blog about make up (despite my love for it) also the fact I don’t have the money to fund products to blog about combined with the fact it doesn’t really reflect me as a person because make up is such a small part of my life! So my new blog.. which I am so sorry to anyone who I practically forced to follow .. is now going to be gone.. I know I started it only the other day but right now it just seems unnecessary so to any of you reading this on my ‘all things made up’ blog.. make sure you are now following my other blog ‘follow laura’s rainbow’ because I’m going back to having one blog (same goes to my 3 book blog followers)
I would also like to apologise for disappearing again, what with the exam results looming last week (which I do not want to discuss) and then being disappointed with them, and then coming to my dad’s for 10 days since and him having no internet for the first few blogging was not an option.. and I’m also (as much as I love to write) not going to feel pressured by my lack of blogging into blogging.. I think there is nothing worse than a blog post which is anything less than heartfelt and meaningful! Sorry to those who disagree. So I can’t promise anything on the regularity of my blogs because it all depends what I feel like and when.
I sound so unoptimistic in this post and I’m so sorry about that, I think this post has been a while overdue though and  I think it was just best to make this decision and see where I go from here. On a more positive note my room at my mums house has been decorated since I left and my furniture comes less than 48 hours after I return.. happy me J and I just won a collection 2000 competition.. I think.. I hope it wasn’t a spam/scam email anyway JJJ and also my dad has just moved into a new house.. well actually it’s a 300 year old thatched cottage (like the ones you see in homes magazines.. or will be when its decorated) and I reminds me of the one Alice grows into in the Disney ‘Alice in wonderland’.. (which for all of you unaware is my favourite story/selection of films and books ever) . So hopefully you will see more of my posts around.. but maybe you won’t (MUST STAY OPTIMISTIC)  but I will more likely post from next Monday (but back to school might slow things down again.. ooh on this note because I’m not going to UNI this is my last ever back to school.. from then on it will be shorter holidays and work no doubt but still this makes me even happier!!!
Until next time… Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment